- Madazin respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. This is because visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Any photos uploaded to our website become the property of Madazin and can be used in product marketing and communications.
- Any comments posted on the Madazin website become the property of Madazin and can be used in product marketing. All personal information will be excluded.
- Any posts made on Social Media which tag Madazin can be used by Madazin in product marketing and campaigns.
(3) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Madazin will, from time to time, receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
(4) HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(5) USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Madazin may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. In addition, we may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Madazin may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
(6) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when required to deliver our product.
- From time to time, we may need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Madazin, www.madazinskin.com, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek only to disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
(7) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Madazin is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
(8) ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
(9) COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRIVACY
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 44 Bell St, Ormiston, Queensland, 4160. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint
- When you visit our website
When you visit our website (www.madazinskin.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site to improve our service.
- Third-party sites
From time to time, our site may have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement, or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Madazin is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read each and every website’s privacy statements that collect personally identifiable information.